The IMAK Arthritis Gloves A2017 are orthopedically designed cotton gloves gently compress the soft tissues of the hands to provide comforting relief from the pain of arthritis. Many users also find the warming effect of the cotton to be beneficial. The open fingertips allow normal feeling and grip for driving, work and routine tasks around the home.
- Eases the pain of arthritis in the hands, fingers and thumbs.
- Gently compresses the soft tissues to help with reduction of swelling.
- Warms the hands, promoting better circulation and faster healing.
- Open fingertips allow natural touch, grip and feeling.
- Can be worn all day for work, chores or hobbies.
- Can be worn all night to reduce pain and aid restful sleep.
- Recommended for cold hands, hand fatigue and poor circulation, as well as neuropathy and arthritis.
Material & Allergy Information:
- Free from natural rubber latex.
- Fabric: 92% Cotton, 8% Spandex.
- Hand wash in cool water, air dry.