Relieves the pressure and the pain - An angled seat cushion with a symmetrical aperture.
- Specially designed to relieve
- post natal discomfort
- post operative pain
- the discomfort of haemorrhoids
- the pain from a sore or bruised coccyx
- and other painful conditions which involve this sensitive area.
Post natal or post operative relief. Keyhole Cushion is a high density cushion with a symmetrical aperture. Designed for post natal or post operative discomfort, haemorrhoids, bruised cocccyx and other painful conditions. The keyhole seat cushion gives therapeutic, pressure-free comfort when sitting.
Designed to take the weight on the user's body contact points (ischial tuberosities) and along thighs. Tender parts are left free and no pressure on the perineum means patient comfort is assured.
- The unique symmetrical aperture relieves pressure on tender parts
- Reduces sensitivity & pain associated with sitting for long periods
- Support and comfort where it counts
- The two-way relief wedge that doesn't let you down!
- Waterproof cover bacteria-resistant
- Optional cotton overcovers
Keyhole Cushion uses the anatomically desirable 9 degree seating angle which encourages correct pelvic tilt to reduce pressure on the lumbar discs, thus minimising potential back problems.
Use Keyhole Cushion in Bed
When reclining in bed, a bonus for keyhole is that it can be turned around so that the thin edge is gently tucked under the buttocks. This prevents the user sliding down the bed and takes considerable pressure off the lower spine.
Only available in Steri-Plus cover:
Moisture and bacteria-resistant Steri-Plus.
Steri-Plus has a special polyurethane ply (film) bonded to woven polyester fabric.
|Steri-Plus Outer Cover|